Garden Design by Lloyd's Gardeners in Manchester Tailored To Your Specific Space
Make sure that your garden design in Manchester happens on-time and on-budget. You'll always get a no-obligation onsite consult from us - leading to a full, no-obligation quote. We can assist with all kinds of landscaping work. And all of the jobs we do for you are carried out under a full quality guarantee.
You can find out a little more about how your garden improvement service will go ahead at the foot of the page. If you'd prefer to quickly ask a question or make your booking right away however, one call to 020 3404 2325 or a few keystrokes to enter your details into our booking form is all you need to do to contact us. We're here and ready to help 24/7.
Why Hire Lloyd's Gardeners When You Need Garden Planning in Manchester?
- Your garden improvements get completed on time and on budget thanks to top of the line tools, skills, and equipment
- Advice and guidance provided during an onsite consultation - where you'll be able to make your wishes known to an expert
- The specialists carrying out your garden planning in Manchester have achieved perfect results hundreds of times before
- You'll receive a full and complete quote within three days of your onsite viewing, so you always know where you stand
- Weekend, weekday, and Bank Holiday appointments on offer from us - so book an appointment whenever you need one
- Don't worry about the weather - we work in all conditions with equal ease and speed!
What Your Garden Design Service in Manchester Can Include
This garden design service in Manchester is very flexible, and can include a wide variety of different tasks depending on your needs and requirements. In the past, our other customers have asked us to:
- Build water features or ponds
- Install fences or decking
- Redesign a space for better light, or more efficient entertaining
- Level ground or prepare a space for other work
- Build a path or walkway
- And much more!
Plus of course, Lloyd's Gardeners offer full garden maintenance and general garden clean up services if you need to maintain your outside space rather than fit new improvements.
The Easy Way to Hire Professional Garden Designers
We've found that having an onsite meeting with your professional landscape gardeners before your main service starts is the easiest way to make sure that you always get the results you're looking for. Here's how we do it:
- You call us or visit us online and send us your details, and a little information about the service that you need
- We'll then come to your address at a convenient time, and you'll have the chance to discuss your plan with an expert
- While we're there, we'll take all of your details and measurements, so we can return you a precise quote
- You get that quote within three working days
- Your main service goes ahead at the time you choose, once you're completely happy with your quote